INFORMATIVE NOTICE AS PER SECTION 13 D.Lgs. 196/03
Mybucketli.st (hereinafter "MBL”) provides the information regarding the personal data processing related to use of the services ("Services”) offered through the website http://mybucketli.st ("Website”), in compliance with Legislative Decree n. 196/03 (Privacy Code) and subsequent amendments and integrations (hereinafter the "Code").
Pursuant to Section 13 of the Code we inform of the following:
The personal data collected shall be processed (as defined by Section 4, paragraph 1, lett. a of the Code), by means of automatic storage in the information retrieval system of MBL for the following purposes:
- to provide assistance for the Services’ use and, in general, for the Services’ management;
- to send advertising messages regarding Mybucketli.st and/or the Services and the activities of MBL;
- to send possible prizes for competitions;
- to manage the database of the contents uploaded on the Website;
- only upon explicit consent, to allow MBL to send the newsletter;
- only upon explicit consent, to send advertising messages regarding third parties’ business activity.
The inclusion of personal data is compulsory for the subscription to the Website and accessing the Services. The subscription is free, on the condition that personal data are included and general terms and conditions of the agreement are accepted. MBL reserves the right to void the subscription and to interrupt the supply of the Services in case of false information.
In case the User does not intend to give its consent for the data processing and for the purposes indicated in paragraphs 1.5, 1.6 its refusal does not determine any consequences on the subscription to the Website and. The relevant data collected shall be used exclusively for the purposes indicated in the above mentioned Paragraphs 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, which are strictly connected with the supply of the Services.
The personal data collected shall be exclusively communicated to:
- public or private entities, for the performance of the obligations set forth by the agreement, applicable Italian or European law;
- the personal data collected can be transferred abroad only upon explicit consent and within the limitations set forth at Sections 42, 43, 44, 45 of the Code.
Sections 7, 8, 9, and 10 of the Code grant the rights related to your personal data processing among which:
- the right to know, by accessing to the register or requesting to the data processing responsible, the existence of your data processing;
- the right to update, adjust or integrate the personal data as well as to have them cancelled, transformed in anonymous forms or blocked in case of breaches of the law;
- the right to oppose to the data processing in accordance with the above mentioned provisions;
- the right to oppose to the data processing for promotional or commercial purposes, to send advertising materials and to carry out market researches.
The holder of the data processing is:
Via Rancati 37
For any communication you can write by e-mail to:
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To process transactions.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails.
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
In order to maintain the safety of your personal data we implement the security measures provided by the law.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Via Rancati 37